Monday, June 20, 2011

The Bag Lady

If you have met me then you know how I feel about bags.  The feel of the smooshy leather, the smell, the beautiful colours and textures, the history of the designs/designers....I love everything about bags.  I started my collection about 6 or 7 years ago with a Louis Vuitton Monogram Manhattan GM and have never looked back. Some of my friends affectionately deemed me "The Bag Lady" (a nickname I have come to embrace over time).

So today I picked up a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that I have had my eyes on for the last couple of months - it was the 20% off that put me over the edge.  I was debating about whether or not to post pictures of the bag in it's full glory but decided to just post pictures of the front hardware.  You can use your imagination for the rest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment